EXPERIENCE LEVEL – All Levels
This workshop is a perfect introduction to those who want to become a better Editorial Hairstylist, and are looking to build a stronger portfolio.
Master-stylist, Vivienne Mackinder, demonstrates each hair style by going over the fine details for each skill requirement. Stylist then recreate the techniques with guidance from Vivienne and her art team members.
Water Street Studio
247 Water St, 1st Fl
New York, NY 10038
9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
with 1-hour lunch
& Art Team
Master-stylist, Vivienne Mackinder, and her Art Team will work closely with stylist coaching each through the steps to recreate each look. Students will have all hair styles practiced photo journaled throughout the workshop. Photo journaling will allow you to learn through the eyes of the camera, and how to perfect your skills. Each stylists will receive copies of their photos at the end of the event, so that they can add to their portfolio.
• How to produce a shoot.
• How to cast and build your team
• How to create a mood board
• How to brain storm ideas and boost your creativity
• How to build a strong shape and story using the "3 Wheels of Fashion"
• How to promote your work
• How do design hairstyles that fit different face shape, and reflect well on the camera
• Day 1: 1-hour multi-media presentation, followed by on-hands training. (All hairstyles are created on mannequin heads)
• Day 2: Student Photoshoot (Each stylist will create a style on a professional model, art directed by Vivienne)
• Day 3: Vivienne Photoshoot (Students will assist and observe Vivienne in action, and participate in the creation of a collection
• 6-months access to the Editorial online course
• Completion Certificate
• Individual Stylist – $2,650
HDTV MEMBERS RECEIVE A 20% DISCOUNT
Discounted price = $2,120 (4 monthly payments of $530)